Alicia studied at U.C.L.A. and comes from a longstanding Bay Area family. Her father and brother co-founded the Del Grande Dealership Group (DGDG), a leading Bay Area dealer group with exceptional customer service, repeat clients and the corporate motto “Be Happy.” Alicia carries on the family tradition of superior customer service and tenacious negotiation for her clients.
Alicia is devoted to serving the needs of her clients and uses her local market knowledge to provide potential buyers the most accurate and up to date information on neighborhoods, the quality of schools and the inventory of homes relative to their value. When working with Alicia, clients can count on her fierce negotiation tactics and perseverance to get the best deal for their properties. Alicia's seasoned professionalism and commitment to serving her clients needs from start to finish is showcased through
her post-sale ‘care package’, which provides her clients with every mover, handyman, designer, landscaper and any other contact needed to guarantee their move is seamless and enjoyable.
When bringing a property to the market, Alicia Sanguinetti has successful strategies to prepare, promote and present the home to achieve its optimal sales price. Alicia's unrivaled marketing campaign ensures every listing is reaching its maximum potential. Alicia utilizes an architectural, high-resolution print campaign accompanied by mass online presence throughout her extensive network. Alicia also utilizes online and social media tools to ensure her seller’s home has global exposure. The foundation of Alicia’s business is based on her commitment to customer satisfaction and valuing relationships over transactions.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GLOBAL MARKETING
When listing a home, Alicia Sanguinetti provides her clients with the following exclusive services:
- Property consultation with top-rated staging company
- A designated property website, video and virtual tour
- Professional daytime and twilight photography
- Industry-leading website to vibrantly showcase client's properties through full-screen, high-resolution photography
- Social media marketing
- Email blast to local real estate professionals in multiple surrounding counties
- Print campaign using high-end custom property flyers and postcards
HIGHLIGHTS & AFFILIATIONS
- Residential Listing and Buyer Expert – has served clients throughout the SF Bay Area with over $100 million in sales as of 2017
- President’s Club, Alain Pinel Realtors® - Member
- National, California and San Mateo Association of Realtors® – Member
- Parca – Member, Organization supporting and providing services for adults with developmental disabilities
- Circle of Red – Member, American Heart Association charity and fundraising organization
“My business isn’t about getting more transactions, it’s about having satisfied clients. Real estate is relationship-based, and I attribute my success in this business to treating each client as if they were my only one – spending my time and efforts on their needs instead of marketing my own. Like my family's motto of making their clients happy, the relationship I have with my clients defines what I am about in the real estate industry. I value happy clients over transactions.”